Neat & Tangled February 2017 Release

/ 2 comments
Hello guys!

This week my lovely Neat & Tangled released beautiful stamps, dies and sequins! Due to some family reasons I missed the release week but today I have two cards for you and yes I made them in Egypt during my unexpected vacation! Yay!
For the first card I used So Lucky stamp set and a bunny from the Cottontail Cuties stamp set. How cute is this little bunny looking from the sentiment that I covered with green stickles?


The second card is so clean and simple and for this one I used Eggstra Special stamp set. I made a gras and coloring with Tombow Dual Brush pens. I also added that final touch with white gel pen making little dots on my coloring.


I also want to pay your attention that starting today you can buy all new goodies in N&T shop and the most coolest die I've ever hold in my arms the Doily Envelope Die will be available there EXCLUSIVELY, so don't miss it!

Have a fruitful shopping!
Bye!

2 комментария:

  1. Such awesome cards Sveta! I LOVE this release and I HAVE to have this Doily Envelope! Isn't is the most beautiful die EVER? EeeeK!
    I hope all is well with you in Egypt and you are enjoying your 'unexpected vacation!"

    ОтветитьУдалить

Glad you are with me!

Технологии Blogger.

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы